 |
| Bell peppers for $5 each at the grocery store. When I saw the price I started laughing... out loud in the produce section. |
 |
| Summer fruit imported from the USA |
I'm moving out of my house in a month. I've decided to move in with some classmates (2 Canadians, 2 Americans and 2 Kiwis...4 boys and 2 girls). They've recently rented a house that our other classmates are collectively referring to as The Mansion. I haven't actually seen it but the amenities are the selling point. First off, central heating: the holy grail. Also, pool and hot tub, snooker table, built-in bar, big lawn and right across the street from the golf course. Rent will be much cheaper and there will always be someone there to look after the critters when I'm away. I'm looking forward to it. I won't be moving in until the end of November, so I've lined up a house-sitting gig until then. A few months in transition but hopefully to a good end.
Also I'm taking up archery. Lessons begin on the 22nd of this month.
But enough about me. How are you?
No comments:
Post a Comment