09 July 2010

Aaaaaand I was accepted in to vet school. It starts next week. I feel like it's a club they wouldn't let me join until I'd been properly hazed. Speaking of hazing there will be plenty of that I hear. I'll keep you posted and will undoubtedly post pictures of me and comrades covered in rotten milk, eggs and flour bombs. They parade the new vet class through the concourse and supply aforementioned ammunition to anyone that happens to be present.

There's a lot to look forward to and I'm doing the obligatory panicking as well. But I'm hoping that by joining the campus gym and maybe getting in to rock climbing I will diffuse some of that nervous energy.

Stay tuned! Love to you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pearl Harbor 75th Anniversary

My dad and I traveled to Honolulu for the 75th anniversary of the attacks on Pearl Harbor. The whole week was to be filled with activities ...