as most of you have probably heard, I received news from the vet school that I didn't get in to the program this year. We need a B+/A- average to be considered and mine was a measly B average (in fact, I got all B's). I'm still pretty happy with the results, with everything I've been through to get here and the 5 year gap in schooling, plus the workload of this past semester...
So semester 2 starts in less than a week, I'll be taking classes for the next 2 semesters and will apply again next year at this time with an improved GPA. Story of my life it seems.
In the mean time I'll be enjoying the slower pace of a regular course load, shopping for a car and hopefully exploring further. I rented a car this week and didn't realize how much I missed driving and that freedom to not rely on others (bus, cab, friend) to get somewhere.
Might go over to "Oz" over the next break, we'll see....
No comments:
Post a Comment