29 April 2009


I've invented a cocktail and I'm calling it Organic Chemistry. It's Bombay Sapphire Gin (ethanol), lemon juice (citric acid), sugar (sucrose), fresh ginger and fresh thyme sprigs (cellulose). Mix with ice (solid phase of water) in cocktail shaker (to form solution). Garnish with lemon verbena and serve. It helps take the edge off the test I just fought my way through. It's tough working this hard and yet getting smacked around more than you think you ought to....I may be here longer than originally planned.

2 comments:

  1. THAT SOUNDS SOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!! I wish I were there so you could make me one!!! :)- yum yum!!
    -(from kassie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! A chemistry experiment!!
    If you'll be there a while longer than planned...at least you're in a wonderful place with wonderful kitty cats in an awesome house....You'll come back with a sexy accent too!!! :) Love you, Abs!

    ReplyDelete

Pearl Harbor 75th Anniversary

My dad and I traveled to Honolulu for the 75th anniversary of the attacks on Pearl Harbor. The whole week was to be filled with activities ...